- Your student must be registered online to participate in a sport. Please click HERE to register your student.
If you have registered your student online before, remember to Sign In first so you can auto-complete most of the information.
- All students must have a new physical (dated after April 1, 2017) as a freshmen or new to Aquinas student and then every other year to be eligible to participate. If you are unable to make it to our Free Sports Physical Night on July 24th, please schedule one before practice starts for the season.
- Athletic Forms are available HERE.
- The only one you need to print out is the physical form for your physician.
- You do not need to turn in the physical form if you upload it with the registration.
If you are unable to upload it, please bring the completed, signed copy, to the high school office.
Remember the physical form needs to be signed by both the physician and by the parent/guardian.
- All the other forms are completed when you register your student on-line.
- Please call the high school office at 608-784-0287 if you have any questions.