The Reinhart Athletic Complex
On May 9, 1996, Aquinas High School announced the D.B. and Marge Reinhart had donated $3 million to kick off a building campaign for the construction of Cardinal Burke Hall. The new facility was built on the corner of West Avenue and Cass Street and included the Reinhart Athletic Complex, a 1000 seat gymnasium, locker room facilities, a weight room, and multi-purpose wrestling room. The new facility was dedicated on September 12, 1997. The Reinhart Athletic Complex plays host to Aquinas High School Boys and Girls Basketball, Volleyball, and Wrestling.